Friday 28 December 2012

Once in a lifetime part 47

the post is going to be short because its just a short one day ..

New day ..

as always i woke up , took a shower and ate breakfast

aziz: namay mbacher elyoum 3shan elfyer bnrou7 elm6ar

me: fayer meta?

aziz: y3ne 3al sa3a 2:00

me: enzain ou meta el6yara?

aziz: 5

me: olla mu chna wayed?

aziz: golay mthlan 6reej sa3a no9al 3 ou 3lma nswe eljwaz etc .. 9arat 3:15 b3den ng3ad ntmsha fe m7lat goulay 9arat 4:15 ou bs b3den nan6ir

me: mashallah meta kh6a6t kl hatha?

aziz: twa ..

me: ee ok khla9

aziz: al7en njahez kel elaghrath ou nrouu7 zoo

me: ee ok

after breakfast we packed all our stuff .. the apartment is empty ..


we changed our clothes and went to the zoo where is located inside the hyde park

we saw the beautiful animals ..

aziz: hathe butterfly room yala nrou7

me: laaaa akhaaf

aziz: khl9eeni yalaaa

me: uff yala

we went to the butterfly room , its amazing! its like a fairytale or a fantasy world .. mashallah

we had lunch there

me: ana bdg 3la obouy

aziz: okay



i called my dad ..

dad: hala lulu shlonch

me: hala yba ana tmam wnt

dad: tmam, bghetay shey?

me: ee yba abe akalmk !

dad: tfthlay

me: yba , weld rfeejk .. yba goulah mabeh , jad khl9aw elbnat?

dad: entay shfeich? mu agoulch wld nas?

me: ou aziz shnu? mu taris 3ainek? wld 7ywanat?

dad: la mu 3an bs

me: bs shnu! ana ely btzwaj mu enta !

dad: shal klam entay! ma tfhmen? bs 3ad ylaa lmn trden ntfaham yala bye

me: ok ok bye


aziz: laish r7tay b3ed?

me: knt bklma eb mwthou3

aziz: oh, okay

after lunch we went to the hyde park .. we feed the ducks , and had ice cream

we had a nice time ..

after then we arrived home

we sat in the living room watching tv

i decided to check my phone ..

i had a new dm , guess from who? haya .. my OLD best friend

haya: hey lulu , bghait agoulch ena eldera btnawir eb wjoudch ou i cant wait to see you .. trden blslama enshallah

me: hey!! emnwra eb wjoudch 7abebti , allah ysalmch


i chatted with fay and dana ..

its 6:00

we checked our things .. everything was clear

after 2 hours

aziz: ana brou7 ayeb sandwiches mn subway nakel ou enam

me: wait baye

aziz: yala

we went to subway and ate there ... and btw, its 7alal :P

me: im going to miss you

aziz: dont worry! shdrach? ymkn ma takhthena?

me: enshallah

we arrived home ..

at 8:30 we slept ..





aziz: YALLA LULU GOMAAAYY ITS 1:30 , BSRR33AA YALAAA

me: wai3 wai3 fay elthania la t9arkh!!!

aziz: enzain yala bsr3a

me: enzain bara balbis !



after 1 hour we arrived to the airport

we did the passport thingy etc ..

we finished everything at 3:45

aziz: emshay m7al el36our ou chocolates

me: yala let's sleep there

we bought perfumes , presents and some chocolates and stuff

aziz: yala its 4:20 emshay nakhth chinese

me: yala bsr3a

we went to wagamama and took take away food

ts 4:40

finally we went to our gate and entered the plane

me: GOOOOD NIGHT

aziz: ee 6b3aaan lulu ma t9aaadg yskroun lights ou tnaam

me: ee yala goodnight

aziz: namay namay








after along 6 hours ..

aziz: lulu goumay b3d 5 minutes ou no9al

we arrived to kuwait <3

3 comments:

  1. nice post bas tbh its kinda getting boring :s but thanks for the effort :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice but short post:(, next post please<3

    ReplyDelete