Monday 6 May 2013

Once upon a time part 6

i checked my phone for the last time wela whatsapp message from unknown number .. kan mktoub ' ra7 tt7sfain bilyoum ely t3rftay 3lay feeh ou goulay magelt '

Ekhtra3t! Wela arou7 3end bader

Me: bader goum tkfaa throurree , baaddeerr goouumm !!!! Bader: uff hadoul shtben! , me: shouf hal message! Bader! Baaaaderr!! He screamed: BASS BARRA!

I left his room laid on my bed and bursted into tears then suddenly i slept !

I woke up at 4:00 .. I couldn't stop thinking ! I wanna reply but im so scared to find out! Maybe alzain? No no alzain is my cousin! Maybe faris? La ma3enda raqme. Ughh.

I prayed and read quran .. Tried to sleep but couldnt so i decided to make some coffee.



Mom: goumayy hadeel laish wayhch a7mar ou 3younch mtfkha! T3bana? Me: ee ymaa t3bana.. Wala shakle mara7 arou7 elclass.. Mom: skip awl 79a ou rou7ay elthania , me: ugh okay 3yl khl ard anam

Rdait nemt le 11:00 ou lebast 3shan arou7 my 2 classes left

Around 3:00 haya yat martny 3shan nrou7 elshalaih

Bl6reej ..

Me: haya t3rfen hal rqm? I showed her the whatsapp message. Haya: ambe! Mnu hatha? I replied: madry! Bs 7de khayfa!!

Minutes later i checked my phone ou new dm from faris ..

Faris: egolon mu3jba , i replied: kheer?, he said: la tsaween ro7ech ghabiya hadeel, me: shga3d tgoul enta!! Faris: awl shey ahnech 3la your cousin elqthra alzain .. Ou ehya galtly , me: ambe shku! She's a liar! Why would i have a crush on you .. Faris: LOL, ith7ken.

I ignored him! OMG I HATE HIM! YKHR3!!!!

Dsheet 3la alzain whatsapp ou wret'ha elchat

Me: shku echthben ou tgoulen!
Alzain: b3d hatha il9ej!
Me: la alzain mumken ma t2lfen! L2na klish mu nethame ou intay 3arfa!
Alzain: inzain shd3wa! Khu 3ade tara ilryal ma76!
Me: ilklam weyach thaye3.. Yala bye ..

We9alna elkhairan.. Slamt 3la ahl haya ..

Deema ' haya's cousin ' : taboun tro7on ba7ar? Elkel hnak
Haya: yala tanning?
Me: ee ok good
Deema: yala lebsaw ana an6rkum t7t ou la tyebon tan 3indi.

I had fun with them ..

At 6:00 re7na tmshaina ou cruising around bnaider ..

Faj2a mreena 3ind shalaih wela asma3 haya tgooul

Haya: hathy mu chena alzain?
Me: ay shey!
Deema: alzain ur cousin ma ghairha elzbala?
Me: ee! Wtf is she doing
Haya: shtswe b3d, ashkra mix party
Me: allah yhdeha ..

I enjoyed my time their.. I arrived home at 2:30

Everyone was sleeping except dad was waiting for me ..

I went to my room, changed my clothes and laid on my bed

I checked my phone wela whatsapp from the unknown number!

' t3alay ba7ar marina ilsa3a 3 wetha mayetay wallah tet7sfain '

I wass soooo scaredd!!! At7saff? Laish shbi9eerr! Ana akhaf agoul 7g a7aad ou i9eer shey chayedd !

I decided to go.. But i wore a very simple and normal clothes with no makeup

I arrived there searching for someone bs mako a7d

Suddenly i heard someone saying ' 7tan ou intay bdoun makeup tyanneen '

To be continued

2 comments:

  1. Loved the post<3
    Why your posts so short?:'c
    Please make your chapters long;*
    Btw your always amazing writer<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait for the next one :(. Amazing post btw ;;).

    ReplyDelete