Tuesday 23 October 2012

Once in a lifetime part 15

dana told me everything and i told wahab but he didnt believe me all he was saying is ' i know you love me ' its annoying and i dont like him anymore really ! i dont care so i ignored him

after we arrived home i directly went to bed i was so tired ...

i woke up alone, mom and dad werent home !

me: mamaaaaa?? babaaaa??

no answer, i wanted to call them bs i cant !

it was 1:30 , i think they went shopping without me.. or maybe mom was waking me up but i didnt .. hmm oh well god knows ..

so i made me lunch and watched movies

boredom kills ... i changed my clothes and went to hyde park ..

i was walking then suddenly i cant see anything but something dark ..

3ziz: boh !

me: seriously ! you scared me

3ziz: haha sorry , yaya mbchir

me: eee, wnta b3d !

3ziz: saw your last tweet

me: stalkkkerr

3ziz: wain omch ou obouch

me: i have nooo idea ! gemt ou ma shft'hum ymkn 6l3aw

3ziz: enzain t3alay starbucks

me: um okay

we went to starbucks ..

we chatted as always ... he is such a sweet boy reeally !  i would really like to see dana with him ..

i dm'd dana and told her everything

dana: HE IS SOO SWEET ! LULU I THINK HE LIKES YOU

me: eee he told me yesterday

dana: you are so lucky ! wala he's a good man i really would like to see you with him

me: dana ! i wanna see you with him

dana: i dont believe in love ou i hate romance you know me !!!

me: you should give a try !

dana: meh y9eer khair

me: ela shloun wahab

dana: madry 3ana khleeh ywale !!

dana&wahab's pov

wahab: dannnnaaaaaaaaa barkeeeliii !!!!

dana: mbrouk 3la

wahab: aseel said yes

dana: alla y3enha ou y3enk

that bi*** is a liar, player, cheater , i knew it !!!!

bbm:

dana:shako tgoulen yes 7g wahab ou asasan you're taken

aseel: shal lgafa ele feech? malch shghel

dana: whatever !

i deleted her, as simple as that ..

haya&khaled's pov

haya: khaled laish wayed mjabel phonik t3al eg3ad wyay !

khaled: enzain ka bs dgega

haya: mnu ga3d tkalem !

khaled: rfeji ! ka dgega brou7 7mam ou ayelch 7yate

haya: enshallah .

khaled putted his phone on the table .. so i decided to take it and look at it

i checked his bbm and he was talking to a girl called ' aseel '

the chat:

khaled: uff hathy hayo 7anna !!!

aseel: khalha twale ! a9lan enta ghl6an shako ttzwjha bdal la takhthne

khaled: ee walla t9dgen ! bs khl nrid ou a6lg'ha

aseel: hahaa t3jbneee

yes, aseel is taken by khaled!!!!!!!!

i left his phone on to let him see the chat and i typed without sending it ' 6algni ou rou7 ekhith aseel ' and i left the hotel crying ..

my pov

dana told me everything ..

me: ambaaih hathy aseel !!!! wai33 , allah yaster 3ad ay khaled t7eb

dana: ee 7ada

a new dm from fay

me: AMBAIH 7ELFAY !!!!!!!!


 

2 comments: