Monday 10 December 2012

Once in a lifetime part 37

I opened the closet and found 3ziz's shirt .. I hugged it and the smell <3

I couldnt resist!! I wore it. I miss him.

Me: tabe aroo7 jm3ya ashtry shey akel 7g b3deen?

Wahab: ee rou7ay

Me: ma tbe tyee wyay?

Wahab: la maly khlg t3ban

Me: okk ana ray7a, bye

I went to the supermarket and bought some stuff

I saw couples were holding hands and buying stuff together, laish wahab mu chthyy? Shloun kent a7bba gbel !! Laish tghayaar? ...

I went home, putted the things and slept
------
I decided to go for a walk a little

Suddenly an arabic girl came to me

Girl: slam 3laikum entay 3rbya 9a7?

Me: 3laikum elslam ee shdrach?

Girl: ee mbyen mn mlam7ch! Lulu 9a7?

Me: bsmallah ! Mnu entaaay?

She was wearing neqab.

Girl: lulu entay t3rfeni

Me: la mnu entaaay!

Faj2a f9khat elnqab wel3baya wla tahjem 3laay



-------

I screamed so hard

Wahab: SHFEECHHH!!!

Me: ambe, ambee

Jesmi gam yarjef ou 3aragtt mn elkhaar3aaa

Wahab: 7abebti shfeech?

WHAATT? GAAL 7ABEEBTI? MA ASMAAA333!!!

Me: shgeltt?

Wahab: gelt 7abeebti ! Shfeech?

Me: aaaah

Wahab: shnu?

I told him the dream

Wahab: la tkhafeen, samay ou riday namay

Me: elsa3a cham?

Wahab: its 6:00

Me: meta bnroo7 nshoof elresults?

Wahab: umm nroo7 wra elryog at 10 chthy

Me: enshallah

-----

After i woke up at 8:30

I made breakfast and decided to change my clothes,

I wore a pink hollister shirt and white short with pink flat

Omg! Twni astw3b ena wahab kan nayem wyaay! B3d ma gaal ana eb daar ou ehwa eb daar, shakla naasyy

Me: wahab
Wahaabb
Yala goom

Wahab: hmmm?

Me: breakfast

Wahab: enshallah

After breakfast we went to the hospital

Doc: here you go the results

....

Me: wahaabbbb!!!

Wahab: shnu shfech!

Me: wnasaa ana aggdaarr

Wahab: ee hhh wnasaa

Me: shfeek?

Wahab: ana ma agdar

Me: laish!

Wahab: 3uqm!

My tears started falling

Me: bs ana ! Ane abyy kids

Wahab: 8dar allah ou ma sha2 f3al

He hugged me saying ' sorry '

NOO MY GOD HATHA MU WAHAAAAAB

Me: its okay, mu mnek yala nroo7

Wahab: enshallah

After we arrived home , suddenly dana called me

Me: DAANDOOONNNAAAA

Dana: luulluuuu!!!! MISS YOOOUU, shloounchhh

Me: shlouun makooun tmaam wana ga3d akaalmchh!!

Dana: aaaakhh haachh faayy tbeechh

Fay: HALAAA BLZAAAAAAIN

Me: HALAA BL LOOUUZZZ

Fay: salmay 3la london

Me: ana tmaam wntaay?

Fay: hahaaaa shloouunch?

Me: tmaam 7mdalaaah

Fay: ou shloun 7abeeb elgalb?

Me: Loool goodd

Fay: hmmm i hooope

Me: lazm agoulch shey b3d shwy entay ou dani

Fay: enshalaah

Sma3t 9oout 9baayy chna 3ziizzz !!

Fay: luluu 3ziz ybee ykaalmchh

Me: 3zizz!! Abee 36eeni i miss himmm


I wokee upp

THE DREAM WILL NEVER EVER COME TRUE ...

I found myself in the couch

Me: wahaaab?

He's not answering

Me: wahaaaabb?

I looked everywhere but i couldnt find him !

I called him bs jhaaz mughlaaq ! Allaah yaasteerr

Its 4:00pm

i checked twitter , chatted with fay and dana..

I went to the supermarket and bought me cigarettes

I smoked it all outside in hyde park

I walked around and saw the place where i met 3ziz ... Good times, good memories.

While smoking i decided to open my ipod and listen to my fav songs

I laid on the beautiful green grass and kept imagining, <3



Happy? No cliffhangers:p

Your comments will make my day on the post or www.ask.fm/janatheblogger

To contact: @itsjelicious

Enjoy

3 comments:

  1. 7aaaaaiill short!!!!! Meta btnazlen post thaanny?please:c?

    ReplyDelete
  2. obaihhh where did he go and 7arammm she wants kids :( please post asap <3

    ReplyDelete