Sunday 23 December 2012

Once in a lifetime part 46

I checked my phone wela dm mn wahab

Me: omg aziz read this!

Aziz: wtf!!!

Wahab: tara yayen kh6ab 7g lulu ou obouha wafaq bs khla9 enta ou lulu mu wya b3th

----

Aziz: hatha ga3d yst3b6 aked wla dga !

Me: la ana lazm adg 3la obouy!

Aziz: ee dgay bacher

Me: enshallah


Tomorrow morning it was 9:00

As always aziz is making breakfast i took a shower and called dad !

Dad: hala lulu shlonch

Me: yba 9ij ely sma3ta!

Dad: shnu?

Me: yayely kh6ab!

Dad: ee 9ij! Wld rfeje ! Ou weld nas 9ara7a ma gdrt agoul la !

Me: YBAAA YNAAAITTTT???

Dad: mu wagtch bs khla9 Ana glt ee y3ne ee

Me: ybbaa ana abe 3azeezz!

Dad: bs khlaa9 !! 3zez ma ya ykh6bch

Me: bs enta tadree!

Dad: lulu m3a elslama

Me: waaittt!!!

He hung up

I cried my heart out and slept ...

After 30 minutes

Aziz: lulu?
Lulu wake up!

Me: hm

Aziz: shfech?

Me: mafeni shey laish?

Aziz: madri ma gmtay mbchir!

Me: aziz klamt oboy

Aziz: shgal?

I told him everything

He didnt say a word

Me: madre shswe

Aziz: ana akalma

Me: etha ana bnta ou ma retha ! Enta eb yrtha? Ymkn esida eb wayhek b3d

Aziz: ajarb! Shkasran

Me: umm kaifek bs mu al7en

Aziz: ok

After breakfast i went to the hospital to check and aziz too

Dr: you too are in a good shape thank god

Me: thank god thankyou doctor and after 2 days im going to kuwait

Dr: ohh you have to come backk dont leave us

Me: sure doctor you're the best

We arrived home ..

Me: rasy y3wrne brou7 anam

Aziz: okk 7zat elghda ag3dch

Me: enshallah

Aziz's pov:

Its 11:00 so i decided to go to the super market to buy food and cook,

But before, i have to call lulu's dad

Dad: n3am lulu

Me: khale!

Dad: aziz?

Me: ee khaly shlonk

Dad: tmam 7mdallah ha barakt 7g lulu?

I dropped a tear

Me: eh, allah ywfg'ha ou ytamem, m3a elslama

Dad: enshallah yala m3a elslama

I cooked lunch

At 1 i waked up lulu

Aziz told me what happened

Me: impossible! Ambaih laa maabyy!!

Aziz: khl nakel al7en b3dain nshouf dana

Me: ok khla9

After lunch i called dana

Me: daandooun

Dana: luluuuluulululuuu

Me: shloonch??

Dana: tmaaamm wntaay

Me: tmaamm , danaa !! Sm3tay elkhabar zeftt?

Dana: ay khbar?

Me: ana bnkh6b!

Dana: eeeee!!! Ambaih klmt'hum bs ras'hum yabis mu 3ajbhum 3zez yabon hatha!

Me: uffff shswwyyyy! Ana klmt'hum ou aziz bs mako faydaa

Dana: elkel klmhum bs mako fayda

Me: ambaih la must7eel !!

Dana: ymkn yghayer raya lmn tkalmena enshala lmn trden

Me: 6b3aan bkaalma mara7 akhleeh!

Dana: enshalla yghayer raya

Me: allah ysma3 mnch

Dana: slmay 3la 3zez yala bye 7uby

Me: enshallah bye


Me: abe arid elkuwait 7ady mlait mn hnee

Aziz: enshallah btrden greb

Me: eeh,

Aziz: ma rdetay 3la wahab?

Me: la!

Aziz: zein ashwa , i bought you something!

Me: shnu?

Aziz: ok wait

He went to his room and brought a big box

Me: shnu hatha! Bait barbie?

Aziz: barbie wayhch, whats your favorite animal?

Me: cat

Aziz: hatha elbait 7g your cat ely 6alblch eyaha ou tou9al b3d 3 days

Me: I LOOOOOVE YOOOOU

I gave him a kiss on his warm soft cheek

Me: thanks thanks thaanksss

Aziz: khl awreech eyahaaa

He showed me the cat, she's 1 year old, a snow white colorr with aqua blue eyes she's an angel !!!

Me: aah tyanen yala abeha

Aziz: enshallah

After then at 8:30 we had dinner and watched a movie till 10:30

Me: ana t3bana brou7 anam wnta b3aad

Aziz: enshalaah noum el3wafy

Me: allah y3afek

I kissed him and went to my room

I was thinking ... Till i fell asleep

No cliffhangers, happy?:::





12 comments:

  1. Nice post. Ya leet'h kan a6wl 3ad =c.

    --
    My blog : http://abothertoyou.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice post, bs short :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. Omg waid s5afa /:!!!!!!
    Mat3rfen tktben wallaaa
    A7en mu ahwa y7bha? O he dropped a tear 3la goltch=))? A7en how comes they have lunch chna mb 9ayr shi? Just stop enti fashla o sorry............

    ReplyDelete
  4. 3nboh cham wa7ed 5e6bha ? Over almw'9o3 baby

    ReplyDelete
  5. mu 3ajbkm 7bayybee? LATGROUN!! ee7na 3ajebna w 6agag ely e6egkum!!janouy ma3laich minhum! if u have 2 haters? u have 20000 lovers<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have some good sort of imagination dear but I have a couple of points o atmana ta5then ent8adi ebsa6a ..
    1. You have grammer mistakes, for example "tomorrow we woke up" chenich tgolen bachr g3dna
    2. The story went too unrealistic, for example etha mthln wahab 6alagha then its not her dad's decision by law .. Nor wahabs for sure
    3. You're 15 right? Seriously hun.. You dont have to act older than yourself o ma3ti8ed la da3y elkisses o other things .. Coz it doesn't work this way in real life except in the western countries
    4. Finally, I'm sorry if I was a heavy person but your story could go much more better if it was more imaginative but in a realistic way if you know what I mean

    Good luck x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. First of all, its a true story not from my imagination
      Second: thanks for the grammar mistakes And i know i have and im too lazy to write the right word
      Third: i dont act Older than myself this is me this is my mind and the kisses and the hugs they are true not only in western! Blduwal el3rbya too fyi ! And i saw if you didnt x

      Delete
    2. I didn't say mafi beldwal el3arabya kisses o hugs .. Sex overall ! I said it never goes the right way with those bits .. Y3ni bel3arabi 7ata lu lethneen e7ebon ba3a9' o eswon halswalif Allah maywafighum ! .. + hashay mu shay nft5r fee beldwal el3arabya o t7dedan bel5aleej coz its forbidden by Allah .. Atmana fkrty w9lt .. You dont have to link your age to the kisses and hugs dear x

      Delete
    3. Umm to the Anon above me I know Ina Ana shda5lny but let me make sure you get one this straight
      Awalan She didn't complete the story for you to say Ina Allah ma ywafighom o ok you are right bas y3ny matadreen they might've done something or are doing something toake sure that Allah is forgiving them o b3dain 7ta walw itha 9j fl ending they lived a happy life you dont know they might got a divorce or are consatntly fighting and arguing (Allah la ygool), and about the sex thing it's ok to write what she wants since its her blog and it's her choice and also I guess that's why you can always put a fake name as ur UN and even though Jana is actually Jana y3ny it's her real name I'm proud of her and I say it again I'm proud of her because she is taking a risk and a chance and not only that but she's doing that because we (lovely readers) asked for it we wanted "Action,Juicy Parts" and stuff like that in the story and she gave us what we wanted... All in all, what I'm trying to say is : It's her story,she can write whatever the f**k she wants wether you like it or not.
      Atmna fkrty o rsalty w9lt :)
      O Salamatkm :D
      -Reema ~ ;**

      Delete
  7. This is the first time I comment! I haaaad to comment this time.. El blog naaaaaar!! You're amazing jaaaad, I love you & your wild story.. I wish you all the best xoxo-MaryamAlameer.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol funny story! Its like the problem is he died and the solution he lived=))

    ReplyDelete