Friday 14 December 2012

Once in a lifetime part 40

Tomorrow morning i woke up at 8:00 made breakfast, wore sweatpants and hollister shirt with toms and a band for my little hair and simple makeup

I ran to the train station , lego land is far away from london

After a long 2 hours i finally arrived there

But still, there is a bus that have to get us there.

After 10 minutes we arrived to lego land

I dont know what to do or where to go

It's 10:10

I decided to walk ..

Till someone came and pulled me with a kiss on the lips

Wait , i can feel it, this kiss .. This lips ..

I pushed him ..

Am i dreaming?

Me: i know its a dream so let me wake up

Him: no its not

Me: yes it is ! You're the unknown user?

Him: yes

Me: i dont believe it ! I have to wash my face

Him: no you are awake and what you're seeing is true, its real life

Me: aziz?

Aziz: 3youna?

Me: you're dead !

Aziz: im not lulu ..

Me: how! Than im dreaming

Aziz: i didnt die , after my operation i was about to die, your dad came to visit me in the hospital while i was in a coma , he left a small paper saying

' i know its hard but, im gonna tell lulu and everyone that you are dead .. Im gonna make a deal with your parents, i dont want lulu to get hurt if you died , your parents will explain everything '

Aziz: After one month i woke up and saw it, pretended that im dead, just to let you forget me and live with wahab, i talk to your dad everyday, ygoule kel shey , wahab too, thats why 6lgach

Me: aziz?

Aziz: lulu?

Me: this is impossible !

Aziz: i know its hard to believe but

Me: aziz i told you im dreaming

He slapped me on the face

Me: awch why did you that

Aziz: to wake you up and see that you are not dreaming

Me: aziz, i missed you , enough said

Aziz: i missed you more.

Me: so you know what i've been through?

Aziz: everything

Me: even thee

Aziz: smoking? Yes

Me: im sorryy

Aziz: i feel you cuz i did it too

Me: still?

Aziz: no

I kept staring at him till i touched his face

Me: it is you!!

I grabbed his face and started making out

Aziz: yala emshay i wanna plaaay

Me: okaayyy

THE BEST DAY OF MY LIFE!!! THE BEST 3 DAYS OF MY ENTIRE LIFE , im speechless ! Thanks god

I had THEE BEEEESTTTT TTIIIMEEE with the love of my life

Aziz: i have to tell you something

Me: enshala khair

Aziz: la tgoulen 7g a7d ena you know im alive

Me: why?

Aziz: elmfrouth hatha y9eer b3d 1 month but i couldnt wait soo ...

Me: aakh mnkk! Finnne, but

Aziz: shnu b3aad

Me: brid elkuwait b3d 2 days!

Aziz: cancel it

Me: why?

Aziz: i said cancel it

Me: okaayy!

Aziz: cuz we are going to maldives

Me: ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

Aziz: yes, bs knt bshof rdat f3lich

Me: aaaaah i hate you

Aziz: i know you dont

Me: i know that you know that i dont

Aziz: ok sktay ma3arf

Me: haha, im hungry

Aziz: emshay nakel 3shan nrid b3ad

Me: ee yala

We had late lunch at 5:00 then we arrived home at 7:30

Aziz: i missed being with you

Me: MUUCH MOOORE

Aziz: whats good? You cant have kids with wahab

Me: well yeah but 7raaam

Aziz: yeah but no

Me: okay im sleepy, where are you going to sleep?

Aziz: entay ween tbeni anam?

Me: 3NDEE!!!!!!

Aziz: okay

Me: mn 9je !

Aziz: enzain wana b3ad yal habla

Me: khl anam agoum mn el7lm

Aziz: haha okay lulu

Me: i have to take a shower first

Aziz: dont be late

Me: ana agoul go to your apartment take some of your stuff 3lma akhl9

Aziz: a7 tben elfaka?

Me: AZIIZZ !!

Aziz: enzain bs shar6!

Me: haa

Aziz: can i open your bra?

Me: AAAZIIZZZZZZ !!!

Aziz: okaay byeeee

Ma eyoouzz, but i still love him , im so happy he's back in my dreams. I cant wait to wakeup

After shower i was only wearing towel , i entered my room and found aziz is unpacking his stuff

Me: bara

Aziz: shd3waa

Me: BARA

Aziz: afaa

Me: 3ziz wy3a

Aziz: enzaaaain asif

I wore my women's secret short red dress that shows all of my legs and back ,

Me: edkhal

Aziz: whhaaatttt

Me: whaat?

Aziz: ahmaaazing

Me: yala lets sleep bgoum mn hal 7lm

Aziz: yeah enshalah

I laid on my bed while he was standing staring at me

Me: what?

Aziz: i love you

Me: adore you, yala !

Aziz: enshallah

He laid on bed too , his hands touched my waist and hugged me till we fell asleep

I woke up at 4:00am

I turned wela its him! Wait, THIS IS NOT A DREAM! Its true!!! Omg, aziz is alive! The love of my life is alive!

I screamed: AAAAZZIIIIIIZZZZZ !!!!!

Aziz: Hala shnu lulu shnu shfeechh!!!!

Awwh 7raam g3adtaa

Me: you're alive !!!!

Aziz: ee eee mu dreamm

Me: I LOOVE YOOU dont go away from me againn

Aziz: i promise i wont yala let's sleep lulu you're annoying

Me: enzaaaain

I was staring at him

Aziz: stopppp ittttt

Me: do you want me to stop?

Aziz: YES PLEASE

Me: too bad, im not gonna

Aziz: uugghh

We fell alseep

I woke up , turned and he's not there, i knew it, its just a dream !

I smelled something is cooking

I woke up, wore my jacket and went to the kitchen

Me: aziz!

Aziz: good morning

Me: this is impossible!

Aziz: shnu?

Me: what are you doing!

Aziz: making breakfast!

Me: you're alive right?

Aziz: yes lulu yes walla do you want me to go die now?

Me: no!

Aziz: hungry?

Me: very

Aziz: yala minutes and you'll eat

Me: o-ookk-okkaayy

After breakfast i decided to take a bath

Aziz: tben t6l3en mukan elyoum?

Me: i dont know



After 1 hour i was still in the bathroom

Aziz: luluu?
Luuluuu??
Shga3d tsween!
Answer mee
Lulu etha ma rdetay im gonna open the door
LUULUUU!!

Me: HAAAA

Aziz: shhga3d tsween entaay

Me: i fell asleep

Aziz: in the bathroom?

Me: ee madri , what time is it?

Aziz: its 10

Me: ok al7en akhl9

Aziz: yala khl9ay ou nshfay sh3rch 3shan tnamen

Me: enshallah

After 15 minutes i went to my room , wore my clothes but didnt dry my hair, i laid on bed thinkinggg ...

' knock knock '

Me: ta3aal

Aziz: btnamen?

Me: yes im so tired

Aziz: okkay noum el3wafy tbeni ag3dch?

Me: y3afek, ee 3al ghda please

Aziz: enshallah

I fell asleep



Aziz's side

I checked my whatsapp ,

Wahab: you're lucky to have someone like lulu

Me: i know, you dont deserve her

Wahab: abeek tkalmha al7en but you know.. Her dad

Me: 3ady, i can wait ! And btw, thanks

Wahab: noneed bro

Sad but funny, they dont know im with her

So i decided to cook some lunch, lulu's favorite lasagna balls and arugula salad , and her favorite dessert , red velvet brownies

After 3 hours lunch is ready

Aziz: luluu
Luluu
Rise and shine
Wake upp
Lunch is ready

Me: whats for lunch?

Aziz: t3alay shofay

Me: okay khl albis bs brdana

Aziz: yala bsr3a

I went to the dining room and saw my favorite lunch!! Oh my god.

Me: azizzz!!

Aziz: shnu?

Me: I LOVE YOU! You know me so well

Aziz: yyeah

I hugged him so tightt

Me: you're soo waarm

Aziz: and you're freezing! Mnashfa sh3rch?

Me: ee eee

He gave that ' are you sure ' look

Me: no.

Aziz: wow ou you opened the ac and slept wearing short ! Great lulu

Me: let's eat

Aziz: yala ..

After lunch

I cant wait , i told fay and dana everything , evey detail

Dana: WHAAAAATTTT!!!!

Me: yess !!

Dana: OMMGGGG!!!

Me: YEEESSS

Dana: AMAZING! :')

Me: WAYED



Fay: la aked mask

Me: fay!

Fay: rou7ay chykay

Me: its his voice

Fay: ee rou7ay chykay

Me: al7en begoul ena ana mynouna !

Fay: ee jrbay bs chthy ms7ay 3laih

Me: ugh okay

I went to the living room and he was laying on the couch

I laid beside him

Aziz: shfech?

Me: nothing, bs i missed you so much

Aziz: i missed way more

I touched his face till his lips touched mine

Yeah its him, not a mask, stupid fay.

I held my phone

Aziz: hdeeh

Me: why?

Aziz: bs g3day wyay

Me: bs dgega wala brid 3la fayouna

Aziz: yala, BS DGEGA

Me: enshallah

Dm:

Me: its him idiot

Fay: wow!

Me: yes, amazing ha?

Fay: if i were you? I'd kill my dad

Me: LOOL you cant

Fay: yeah ..

Me: yala bye brou7



Me: khla9t

Aziz: ma mletay?

Me: mn fay? No i missed her!

Aziz: la mo fay! London

Me: um maybe alittle

Aziz: tbeen trou7en mukan thany?

Me: wain?

Aziz: london's country side

Me: i wish

Aziz dont worry,

Me: about?

Aziz: nothing

Me: hm okay

I took his shirt off and hugged him like a baby hugging his mom

Wahab&dana's side:

Wahab: daanoo ya chalbbaa !!!

Dana: shnuu!!

Wahab: shloun tsween chthyy!!

To be continued

Twitter: @itsjelicious
Ask: www.ask.fm/janatheblogger

Your comments will make my day <3

Hope you enjoyed this long - amazing chapter x

17 comments:

  1. I really liked the chapter<3 finally he's backkkk, I liked aziz

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHHHHHH aziiiiz is backkkk :D best posttt, please post sooooon <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved it bas don't u think its a but too wa9i5

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, but its a true story, many people did what lulu done

      Delete
  4. .________. Aw95 story za2d its so s5afa y3ni twa myt YAWN

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. True story, he's not dead, and what her dad did is right

      Delete
  5. Jana! I ADORE ADORE YOUR STORY IM SO HAPPY THAT AZIZ IS BACK AND WHAT HER DAD DID IS RIGHT I AGREE WITH YOUU I WISH THIS STORY A HAPPY ENDING, CANT WAIT TILL CHAPTER 50 XD !

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. THANKYOUU <333 enshallaah, Looooool:::::

      Delete
  6. Enty shtbeen bthab6 etha mu 3ajbtich el story la tgrainha m7d 6agch 3la edch w galch read it walla 7ala,, besides this is the best story I've ever read please post asap♥ily -M

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Exactly! Thankyouuu and i love youu moree <333 may i know who's M :c?

      Delete
  7. How many das did lulu stay without aziiz?

    ReplyDelete
  8. to the complaining people, la t8n3oony enh fe stories/movies bdon m8a6i3 w95a + if u don't like it mafi a7d '9rbkm gala ydkm w gallkm engroha ;p *just saying*
    BEST story EVER!! in love with it! & your writing is excellent mashallah keep it up ;** -YJ

    ReplyDelete
  9. yes exactly yaw 3la hathy! THANKYOUUU I LOVE YOUU MY YJ <333

    ReplyDelete