Friday 3 May 2013

Once upon a time part 1

When i saw him .. I never thought we'd be together ..

First of all my name is hadeel and i am 21 years old

One day..
I was at starbucks with my best friend haya ..

We we're chatting over a lot of things .. Of course we are girls we cant shut our mouth,

suddenly we saw 2 handsome guys, i looked at haya and told her ' the red one is mine ' she

replied ' the other one is mine too ' i just love our imaginations said hadeel to haya, haya giggled,

at 4:00pm i arrived home, kissed my mom's forehead and drown in my own dreams and imaginations ..

My balcony, is my favorite place to write and think about everything,

my balcony is the place i saw his pretty big brown eyes,

yes ladies and gentleman, i have a BIG crush on our neighbor and nobody knows ..

Im that kind of person who keeps her secrets because now a days, i cant trust anyone.

After sitting in my balcony, i went to have some love, coffee. And write arabic poems

After that, i prayed. Then waited my hero, bader, my brother to pick me up so we can have dinner at brown tomato.

Let me introduce the family a little .. I only have one brother, bader is 25 years old, i live with my lovable parents.

After an amazing meal with the amazing brother .. I laid on my comfy bed, read Quran and slept

Early morning at 7:30 .. Took a shower, wore my clothes and ate breakfast ..

Ps: im a morning person. And my class start at 10.

So i called haya and told her lets go to caribou i have some assignments to do.

And guess who i saw there? Our nameless neighbour that i have a crush on.

I've been staring at him all the time but haya didn't notice and thats great.

At 9:30 i went to my class and haya too.

After classes i went home, asked mom whats for lunch but sadly she didn't cook,

i called alzain ' my cousin ' and told her , emshy figs avenues, she replied, ok amurich after 20 mins, be ready,

you guys let me tell a secret about alzain ' first she's 23, she talks to alot of boys and sends not very good pictures to them,

we tried advising her but she didn't listen' anyways thats not the story.
We arrived to the avenues and had lunch at figs.

After that alzain told me she wanted to go to the bathroom and i said okay, i turned my face and saw something i didn't wanna see.

4 comments:

  1. Is this a new story or something?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ya hallaa wallah welcome back!! Bedaya wayed 7lwaa, waiting the next chapter;*

    ReplyDelete