Saturday 18 May 2013

Once upon a time part 8

Faris: ana a7ibech
Me: ma tfelha! 
Faris: tukfain 3a6eni 1 chance
Me: maby! 
Faris: hadeel! 

When he said my name, i felt his anger.. 

I captured the chat and showed it to haya 

Haya: akhaf yswe shey, goulela okay! Ou wrene shnu ygoul
Me: okay

Faris: hadeel! 
Me: what do you want?
Faris: 1 chance, tara ana khush wa7id
Me: mo inta ele t7kum 
Faris: inzain yala tukfain .. Eb bucks ou yebay ur books! 
Me: maby bucks! 
Faris: tara many maklch fe nas! 

I showed it to haya and she told me to say yes

Me: khla9 ok bucks.. 
Faris: elyoum 6:00 
Me: ok.. 

Allah yasterr... Inshallah kheer.. 

At 1:30 mom invited my aunt, and alzain. 

Me: yma shku tyebenhum!! 
Mom: mo ana uboch gal! Egouly fshla ..
Me: uff

We had lunch then alzain came with me to my room.

Alzain: khnshuf movies 
Me: shno tben ay movie
Alzain: madry ay shhy 7lu 
Me: ok 

76ait wild child .. 

In the middle of the movie.

Alzain: t7ben faris?
I gave her a death look.

Me: khair? 
Alzain: uhwa y7ibech
Me: ok shswy
Alzain: tyen wyay elyoum avn? 
Me: magdar brou7 wyah bucks! 
Alzain: yg9 3laaich, mara7 ero7
Me: 7lfay? Shdrach
Alzain: uhwa gale
Me: mm ok aye wyach 

At 5:30 we arrived to the avenues 

Alzain: t3alay khl nrou7 chocolate bar 
Me: yala 

I ordered classic hot chocolate and fondue for the both of us 

Alzain: dgega bro7 il7mam

Alzain's pov.. 

I went to the kitchen .. I took hadeel's hot chocolate and added some sleepy pills. 

Alzain: hey. Ma w9al? 
Me: la.

We chatted a little until they brought the hot chocolate 

I took 2 sips of the hot chocolate .. 

Alzain: shfech? 
Me: maa-ma-madryy 
Alzain: tben mayy? 





Suddenly i woke up by a sound of a loud music 













No comments:

Post a Comment