Thursday 9 May 2013

Once upon a time part 7

Suddenly i heard someone saying ' 7tan ou intay bdoun makeup tyanneen ' 

I turned wela its haya 

Me: HAYAAAAA!!!! YOU'RE THE WORST BEST FRIEND EVER
Haya: hach cartier bracelet ely kintay tbena mn zman
Me: I HATE YOUU BUT I LOVE YOUU

6b3an elwhatsapp ou kl shey ehya ou my family kanaw wyahaa.. 
It was fun khosh dagga but scaryy

Tomorrow morning i woke up and saw a dm from faris ..

Istghfrallaah ..

Faris: hala blwarda
Me: mumken ma tklmne ! Lany mabek
Faris: shd3waa hadoul laish mst7ya tra 7ta ana a7ibech
Me: bs khlaa9 ! 

Dshait whatsapp 3la alzain ou 6ya7t 7ath'ha 

Alzain: mashe ya hadeel, btshofen shey 3mrch ma shfteeh
Me: ee e9eer khair 

I wore my clothes, ate breakfast and went to aum. 

After classes i went to bucks and told haya everything

Haya: hadoul akhaf tswe shey! Tra mu hayna zaino! 
Me: shbtsw y3ne! 
Haya: madree! Bs nthamha wai3 y3ne tgdar tswe ay shey! 
Me: madre madre..

Whatsapp, 

Alzain: hadoul 7bebty asfa 3la ely swaita 
Me: la walla? 3gub shnu? 
Alzain: plz i'll make it up 
Me: maby
Alzain: hadeel!
Me: gelt maby!
Alzain: okk hadeel.

Gemt akhaf mn klam haya ou alzain! 

I captured the chat and showed it it haya

Haya: do something! Tra tkhr3!
Me: shswee!!!! 
Haya: sam7eeha! 
Me: ok ok. 

I laid on my bed, thinking about what happened today and yesterday.. 

My mom knocked on my door

Me: mnuu? 
Mom: 7bebty lish makltay?
Me: yma mu mshtahya abe anam
Mom: 3la ra7tech 

Alzain: t3alay wyay party? 
Me: meta ou ween?
Alzain: shalaih, 12:00am 
Me: okk 

I wore my black glitter cocktail dress, waited faris to come pick me up 

We went to the party it wass amaaaazingg

Faris: t3alay foug 
Me: okay 

I woke up sweating from this horrible nightmare!! 

It was 9:00pm. I called haya and told her about the dream

Haya: la tkhafen enshallah mako shey, its just a dreamm shfeech tbcheen
Me: mtwq3aa ay sheyy e9eer wallaa! 
Haya: la la enshallah la! 

I checked my dm .. 

Faris: 

To be continued 











No comments:

Post a Comment