Wednesday 28 November 2012

Once in a lifetime part 36

Dana: aziz mat

Me: what?

Dana: aziz!! Matt ! 3mlya ma nj7at

Me: chub

Dana: men 9jy lulu !!

Me: shako! May9er

Dana: lulu 7abebti shnu shako may9er? B3d hatha youmah

I couldnt believe what im hearing ... Its not true !

Dana: ed3ela lulu

I hugged her and started crying

Me: a7ebbaa a7eebbaaa dannaaa maabyyy abeeeehh

Dana: allah yr7ma , ana bacher brou7 el3aza tyeen?

Me: eeehh plleaseee

Dana: enshalah

I went to my dad's room

Me screaming: I HAATEEE YOOUUU!!!!!
YOU KILLEDDD HIMMMM
AZZIIZZZ MAATT KLLAA MNNNNEEKK


Dad: yba lulu 7abebti estghfray rabch ! Shal klaam, ed3eela

I went to my room,locked the door and started crying, crying and crying till my eyes started to get VEEEERY red

Nothing can keep me calm than cigarettes

I NEED TO STOP BUT I REALLY CANT!! Once you try it you'll be addicted to it !!

Faj2a wahab called

Me: alo

Wahab: sm3tay a7la khabar eb 7yate?

Me: shnu?

Wahab: ma tdreen? 3ziz mat!

Me: WNT MSTANAS 7LAYAA WAYHEEK !!!

Wahab: eee 6b3aann

Me: 9IJJ 3DEEM E7SAASS HATHA BDAL LA TD3EELAAA !

I hung up,

7aaaaqqeerrr shwwwyyyyaa 3laaaihhh jaaaddd !!!! A7qar men chthy ma shft

Fay called

Me: FAAYYY

Fay: lulu 7abeebtii!

Me: faayy abeeeehh

Fay: 7abebti 7asa feech, allah yr7maah!

Me: ameen



I cant go to gust tomorrow, i have to go with dana

Dana: yala ana bara

Me: yaya

We arrived to el3azaa

I couldnt stop crying, although nobody knows me , but i LOVE HIM

dana: lulu emshay nrid mu zein tsween chthy eb nafsch

Me: yala emshay..

We arrived home, dana was with me

Dana: SHNU HATHA?

Me: zgayer

Dana: LULU STOP SMOKING ITS BAAADD BAAAAADDDD!!!

Me: dana i cant.

Dana: yes you can! Fakray eb 97tch !!!

Me: i tried

Dana: i will help youu

Me: yes please.

Aziz, i will never ever forget you, you are once in a lifetime. <3

2 months later

And i finally arrived to london

Flashbacks,

In kuwait b3d 7alty kan my wedding with wahab, honeymoon ma ri7na, everything was bad, i wasnt comfortable with him,

I cant stop smoking, i decided to go to london , i had some things to do there, i have to check

My hair fell,

I tried to quit smoking, well im not gonna say that im addicted like before, but maybe once in a week.

Now im in london with wahab.

Me: ween bnrou7 b3den?

Wahab: mu eb trou7en hospital

Me: ee bs b3den khl nrou7 nakel bara

Wahab: bs tfkreen belbal3!!!

Me: ok khla9 mu lazm

Wahab: agooul ! Hal 6nager mara7 tfeedch fahmaa?

Me: ok.

Wahab: 9eray zeina wyay la t9erin 3ouya

Me: enshallah.

Achatheb 3laikum etha gelt ana mrta7a wyaah ...

After hospital we went to westfileld

Wahab: ha wen tbeen taklen?

Me: ay shey

Wahab: shofay 3ad ana klmat ay shey ma tamshi 3ndi

Me: ele t7ba a7ba

Wahab: emshay emshay yo-sushi

Me: enshalah

----

Wahab: e7na lazm nrou7 elmustashfa aw el6beeb

Me: laish?

Wahab: 3shan nrou7 nshouf etha tgdren t7mleen

Me: ee okay enshalah

After lunch we went to our house to get some rest

After 3 hours

Wahab: YALAAA GOMAAYYY BNROOOO77

Me: shfeek t9arekh mu chthy yg3don!!!

Wahab: yala yala emshay nrou7

Me: enzaain khl albes

Wahab: yala khl9eni uff

Me: enshallah.

We went to the hospital ...

Doc: you can come tomorrow and see the results

-------

We went to starbucks to eat there.

After than we went home

Wahab: entay eb dar wana eb dar

Me: LAISH?

Wahab: lana ana gelt! Yala thlfay

Me: enshalah,

I opened the closet and i found ..

Ughh <3





4 comments:

  1. Are you kidding! It's too short !!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. 7arammm and i swear i think i might kill wahab !!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. 7araaammm, 5aleeha tekteshf enna everything about aziz's death was fakeee :( it's heart braking !!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for the chapter <3;**

    ReplyDelete