Friday 3 May 2013

Once upon a time part 2

After that alzain told me she wanted to go to the bathroom and i said okay, i turned my face and saw something i didn't wanna see.

my other cousin ' rakan ' i hate him, he's so annoying and dirty

he came to me told me ' salaam ' i replied ' 3laikum, shtbe? ' bs asalem he said.

he left then alzain came with a big smile on her face so i asked her ' shfech shaga il7alj? she said, ' la mako shey, tben ttmshain wla nrid elbait? i replied ' mm kaifch '

we walked a little then she dropped me home.

guess what? i saw our nighbour the one i have a crush on, with his mother and my mom

hala hadoula t3rfenha om salman ou hatha wladha faris, i said ' slam 3laikum nwrtaw ' om salman replied , elnour nourich 7abebti

ughh i just wish i could tell haya about my crushh but no.

i sat with the guests a little then went to my balcony and called haya

waaainchh entaayyy, she said. me: mako re7t wya alzain avenues b3den g3dt wya ome ou fe thyouf 3ndna, she replied, feech 6l3a?. ween b3aad! i said, haya: nroo7 blail slider? emshhay ntmsha eb mamsha elyrmouk b3den nakel , i said, e okay yala khl agooul 7g ome bs.

i asked my mom if i can go so she said yes.

i checked on my bader and he was sleeping ..

i wore my clothes. took haya from her house and went to mamsha

me: laish nroo7 mamsha?, said haya: madre fene suwalif ou hady hnak

we chatted for like 2 hours then went to slider

i was thinking all the time about faris! does he know i exist before he see me? does he know i always stalk him? hopefully yes for the first one and no for the second.

haya: shfech sr7ana ou ga3d tfkren ou sakta? i replied, hm, mako shey bs madri chthy sr7t , haya said. haa 3lainaa hadouul . me: chaab maku shyy!

while eating she asked me, hl weekend bnrou7 shalaih yde tyen? , i said: wen bnaider? haya: ee, ha shraych? , me: ok ashouf ome ou oboy

at 9:00 i arrived home, everyone was sleeping except mom she was waiting for me,

i asked her, yma mu daykha? she said, la wala gelt ashouf film ou an6rch ou lail7en ma khl9 , me: yma shklch dayeekh rou7ay namay, mom: enshala, t9b7en 3la khair

i kissed her forehead then we both went our rooms.

i was stalking some people on twitter hoping to find faris's account. though i dont know his last name but yeah

i decided to check on mom and ask her, i entered her room and saw her changing,

me: mama shnu 3aylat faris? she said, haw shtben fehom?, i replied. la bs bghait a3rf! she said, oma elflane ou ohwa elflane. me: ahaa! gn

i givee  upp! let me check instagram ..

YES! i found him on instagram! i stalked mom's followers and saw faris's mom and checked her followers::

the great thing is that his account is not private! so i followed him ..

i was tweeting and kik for like 10 minutes then i checked instagram.. he followed mee!! i wannnaa daaaannncee and screaaaamm!!

at 11, i was sleepless! decided to make me popcorn and watch a movie.



suddenly i heard someone asking me. ' entay shga3d tswen hne?

to be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment