Saturday 4 May 2013

Once upon a time part 3

this post is dedicated to @itsdeama <33



suddenly i heard someone asking me. ' entay shga3d tswen hne?

i woke up sweating .. what a nightmare. it was 5:00 .. i got up and prayed

but sadly i was sleepless. i sat in my balcony thinking and thinking till 6:00.

i opened instagram and stalked faris.

HE IS SO CUTE! he has 1 brother and 1 sister , he's the youngest. but i really wanna know how old is he!

i went to the kitchen to make some coffee while listening to khayef agoulaa

' 9ba7 elkhair ' i turned wela its bader, i replied, 9ba7 elnourr tbe gahwa? he said, dam men edich akid eeh.

so it was 7:00, everyone woke up

me: yma bghait as2lich 3ade arou7 shalaih yad haya? she said, tnamen hnak wla bas tg3den youm? i replied, wallah madree! as2alha wagulch, mom: eeh inzain l2na itha noum maku

dad: eeh tra ilyoum 3al ghadaa benrou7 beit khaltich amal , i said, weeh yubaa mabe tadree ma a7ebhumm! he replied, ba3add shsawe emshai enrou77 b3d fshlaa! mom said, ee wala 9a7 kelha cham mraa blsina nshufhum, i replied, inzain khlaa9.

after breakfast. i took my coffee, my poems book and sat in my balcony tweeting my poems

then suddenly a new mention from a boy! ' follow back please abe aklmch 3n ur poems '

madre leish 7asaita chthab bs i followed.

after 5 minutes a dm from him.

ps: his name is yousif

yousif: mashallah 3alaich you are very talented bs na9e7a itha it7ben taktben fa saway ketab shi3er! i replied, mashkourr bas wallah fkrat feehaa bs madree ashuf i9eer khair. he said, 3la ra7teech ou imwafgaa ou tigdren itsawen unfollow now.

of course i unfollowed him, bs SHAKLA mu7tram.

ilmuhim i called haya

me: hayo aye elshalaih ag3d bas 9a7? ina bedoun noum , she replied , etha omich tirtha khimday wtha la ee bs gi3day ilmuhim tyeen , me: ee l2na ma tertha

a new whatsapp message from a friend ismha farah

farah: heeey shlounich
me: tamam 7imdallah
farah: 3endich shey elym3a?
me: la ma3ndi leish
farah: im having a party ib baitna t3alay
me: ok ashouf as2al ome
farah: ok ou 3a6eni khabar

i asked mom if i can go, she said ok.

i took a quick shower, wore my clothes and went to aum.

after my classes my mom called and told me arou7 iljam3eya ashtre some things

wana ib qism elbo6a6 7awalt ayeb ele foug mashuf ela wa7d yable iyaah .. guess who it was? faris

faris: aaa hadel 9a7? i replied, ee mnu intaa? he said, ana faris! ele ams yeetkom wya ome ! i replied, ee ok salamm , faris: shlounich? i replied: tmam 7mdallah, faris: 3asa, salmay 3la elahal, me: enshala yu9al m3a ilslama.

AAH MY FIRST CONVERSATION WITH HIM!!!!

i arrived home

dad: ween badour? i replied: madre ana twne yaya mn iljam3eya! , he said, adg 3laaih ma iredd!! i replied, eeee 9aaa7 elyoum elthlathaa gal 3inda shghel hal 7azaa ou yrid 3:30 b3d n9 sa3aa .. dad: ee zaain ashwaa!

after bader came we all went to khalti nadia's.

ps: khalti nadia ely wladha rakan

lman ri7na hnak kel khawale ou khalate ou 3yalhum hnaak .. 7imdallah alzain mwjouda

alzain: waay hadouul 6a3ayy elmug 3ajeeeb! she showed me a mustache mug, 3ad she's obsessed, i replied: 3ajeb! eshtray white mug ou 6b3ay 3laih mustache! she said, ambe itfakreen y7leelich! i repied, haha athab6ech.

i checked twitter ou 3endi 1 new follower ! .. @farisalflane i was so happy because its him! bs mn ween 6laa3a! tethaakrt eny 7a6a my twitter account eb my bio's instagram.

6b3an mara7 a9eer khafeefa ou aklma::

at 6:00 we arrived home. and i went to the avenues to buy me a dress and some candles from bath and body work's.

i arrived home and saw my dad

dad: t3alay bkalmich.. my heart skipped a beat, tethkrt kela blawyey.. kheft shyabee.

to be continued
 

1 comment: