Thursday 1 November 2012

Once in a lifetime part 21

me: paris !! allaaaah .. the city of love

fay: wala men 9je y3ne ng3ad 2 weeks hnak !

me: wala fekraa abe arou77 ! ambaih enshalah nshouf shi9eer

fay: enshallah ..

after 3 hours we slept, again.

next morning i woke up and fay wasnt in her bed ! i got up and went to the kitchen and called her but she wasnt there !! it was 2:00 ! shoot im late .. i decided to call her cell

fay: aloo

me: ENTAY WAINCH !

fay: t7at, bl7deqa

me: oh, ok al7en yaya !

i made me some coffee and went outside , in our own beautiful garden ..

me: THE HELL !! PLAYING UNO WITH AZIZ WITHOUT TELLING ME OR WAKING ME UP??

aziz: good morning sun shine

fay: WALA 7ABEBTYY G3DNAACH MN ELSA3A 10 WNTAY ' MABY BNAAM ' OU KHLENACH

me: really? i dont remember !

fay: anyways, ra7 ntghda eb pizza express westfield

me: aah okay ! bs b3dain mu al7een ! khl nl3ab uno

fay: tkhylay e7na eb nl3ab lai 1000 ! ana 506 ou 3ziz 224 tkhylayy bs tkhylaayy??

me: hahaaaa faay ma9khraaa ! abaih al3aaab !!!!!!!

aziz: emshay nrou7 nakel awl ou lmn nrid nl3ab

me: khl na6leb pizzaa hut please wala maly khlg a6la3

fay: ams makleen !!

me: btrou7on pizz express its pizza !

aziz: ee 9a7, yala khl n6leb

we ordered pizzaa and started the game over so i could play with them ..

and finally i won !!

we had really a great time together till wahab sent me a direct message ..

wahab: finally btkonein my wife !

me: khair? mnu gal? dude, in your dreams

wahab: hahaaay mnu gaal haaa?? 7abebty oboy klam obouch ou obouch wafq

me: okay bs lazm ana awafeq ! weina oboy?

wahab: obouch bel musashfa el7mdallah mafy shy bs t3ban

me: im gonna call him tomorrow washouf akhrt'ha m3ak wahab !!

wahab: nshouf ya 7elwa, nshouf

7AQEEERRR !!
I HATE HIM JADD AMBAIH MADRI SHLOUN KENT A7EBAA

i captured the dm ou dzait'ha 7g dana

dana: geltla ma tabeek ou klamt obouch ou ygoul ena ehwa her cousin ra7 takhtha ou mu bkaifha !

me: ambaaih shako !! ana ele btzwaj mu ohmaa

dana: wala madri ! i tried to stop them bs i couldnt

me: im going to talk my dad tomorrow

dana: okay bs 7awlayy

me: enshallah !

i was so madd till aziz came and told me

aziz: shfeehaa el7eelwaa

me: wakher 3ani

aziz: haw shfeech !

me: mafeni shey ..

aziz: kl hatha ou mafeech shey?

me: just leave me alone

aziz: enshallah, ana brou7 grocery store to buy some things need anything?

me: no slamtk tc

aziz: enshala yala bye

after he left i was watching tv and tweeting ..

aziz's pov

i lied , i didnt want to go to grocery store ! i like lulu, i really like her i wanna marry her ! im going to buy her some roses and talk to her and tell her about feelings ! i couldnt help it ..

after i bought the roses i went to her house , the door was open so i intered ..

lulu is in her room talking to fay !

and i did a mistake ! i spied ..

i heard lulu was saying ' fay maby wahab ! jad mabee i hate him i dont wanna marry him shsaawii ou dad gh9b ybeeni akhtha walla shnu hathhaa !!! '

i couldnt believe what am i hearing !! this is unbelieveable .. who's wahab? why does he want to marry her , i want her ! 

after she opened the door she saw me saying
lulu's pov

me: aziz !!

aziz: im sorry i just came to give you the flowers and allah ywafgch wya wahab

me: nooo waitt !!

i tried to stop him but he left !!



sorry its a short post but i didnt want to put everything together :p ! atleast i wrote something so i hope you enjoyed

9 comments:

  1. Amazing keep going *.*

    ReplyDelete
  2. Im a silent reader and a5eran 7a6etay anonymous can comment, thank you very much for the lovely post :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your blog so far and finallyyyyy 3azeez we want more action xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. NAAAAAR ELNAAARRR

    ReplyDelete
  5. im starting to hate wahab seriously what the hell does he want with her ugggghhhhh!! Amzaingg post, keep it up<33

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mra 7elw mra eli bzyada <3(new. Reader)

    ReplyDelete
  7. 3AJEEEBAAAA :( 7aqeeeeer whaaab

    ReplyDelete
  8. YESS we did enjoyy <3 is aziz serious she just said she doesnt want him :s please post asap :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thankyou all for your amazing comments !! Made my day <33

    ReplyDelete