Thursday 8 November 2012

Once in a lifetime part 25

i saw aziz's phone ! wow he forgot it ..

i decided to look inside his phone !

i know im going to make something bad bs feni fthoul . LOL







i was shocked !!!!


a chat .. with a girl called ' layal '

flirting flirting and flirting !!! oh my god

i decided to go to bed and forget what i saw !

but before i sleep i packed my things for tomorrow !





the next morning ..

fay: luluuuuu
luluuuu
luuuuuuluuuuu

me: haaaa

fay: yalla have your breakfast ou change 3shan trou7en hospital

me: oh okay ...

after breakfast aziz's phone wasnt there !

me: fay entay sheltay phone 3ziz?

fay: phone 3ziz? naseeh?

me: oh la khla9 wla shey ..

i didnt want to tell her ...

so after 30 minutes we arrived to the hospital and i went to my room ..

i was so scared !!!

me: ambaih fay bn7bes hne brou7y ! i cant go out wla shey ! please namay wyay !

fay: wala i wish bs may9er ! your operation is tomorrow b3dain ma yndara shi9eer eb the other days ! enshallah khair ! you'll be okay dont worry

me: enshallah !

doc: excuse me miss but you have to leave you cant see her now !

fay: oh okay ! bbye 7abebtyy

so the doctor checked on me ..

before i sleep i called my dad ..

i talked to dana, wahab and my other family but aziz didnt talk to me!!

aziz's pov ..

i cant believe it she saw the conversations between me and layal  !! layal is just my cousin ! i've been practicing with her how to talk to lulu !! and i cant believe it that she didnt talk to me so i decided to talk to fay !

and i called her !

aziz: fayy!!

fay: hala !!

aziz: ween lulu?

fay: aah hospital? ma klmt'ha?

aziz: can i see her now?

fay: umm i have no idea ! 3ndk mw3d?

aziz: ee ana hnak ! im gonna try , btw thanks

fay: welcome , bye

i went to ask the doctor if i can see lulu or not !

aziz: hey doc can i see lulu now?

doc: yes you can see her now because shes asleep

aziz: oh okay !

i went to her room ! ..

i held her hands and kissed her forehead and  started talking to her .. i know she cant hear but i have to !

after i finished i went out with fay ..

my pov ..

i wasnt asleep ! i was going to sleep .. but when i found out that he came i didnt sleep ! i wante to hear what did he just said ! he's a liar , he dont love me ! he loves layal ..

so after 5 minutes i slept ..

aziz&fay's pov

so i told fay everything ! what happened last night and now


fay: enta gelt laha ena layal is your cousin?

aziz: la ! i cant , i need to talk to her and hear me ! i really love her ..

fay: ughhh this is so sadddd !!

aziz: yeah

fay: anyways im bored lets do something fun !

aziz: ughh shnu?

fay: umm i dunno lets play uno in hyde park

aziz: ee yala okay !

so me and fay went to hyde park to play uno ..

dana&wahab's pov


wahab: DANAA
DAANOO !!
DANO OU THUWAL YTHAWLCH ENSHALLAH T3ALAY !!

dana: N3M !!!

wahab: n3ama ! ween lulu? laish ma trid dm?

dana: madry bs mu chna gbl shwy klmt'ha ou ehya blmustshfa btnam hnak?

wahab: waaaai3 ee 9aaa7

dana: shnu ele wai3 bthab6?

wahab: i dont want lulu ! abeha bs 3shan ma takhth elzeft aziz andd abe a2atheha thats it !

dana: enta shnu? bala e7saas?

wahab: thelfay 3n wayhe la tshofen shey ma shfteeh !

dana: madry shbtswi 3ad !

as always he started hitting her

aziz's pov

bbm:

wahab: esma3 ent ! wakher 3an lulu la tshof shey !

aziz: la 7abeby, enta ele btshof ! mu ana ..

wahab: ee khair madry shbtswi 3ad !

aziz: whatever

wahab: shouf 3ziz, i know we were best friends for 10 years maybe ! bs its over ! what are you trying to do?

aziz: nothhing, i just wanna see lulu happy ! you took my ex girlfriend  .. now you want lulu too?

wahab: enta malek shghel !!

aziz: ok ana maly shghel .. bs ent ele ebb tt7saf blnhaya

wahab: yeah right ..

new day .. at 3:00 pm

fay: thank god ..

aziz: yeah !

.....: this is unbelieveable ..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment