Monday 8 October 2012

Once in a lifetime part 6

lulu's pov

a new direct message from haya ! oh dam dzat 3yal as2lha tyeey shalaih

i read what haya just said

me: what?...

haya: oohh luluu

me: shnu qa9dich eb ely dzaiteh?

haya: kent bdiza 7ag fay ..

me: woow???

haya: walaa sorry lulu

me: n3am? sorry 3la shnu? ambaih haya mn 9jch?? ana shswaitlch !!

haya: kel shey entay kela entay el9a7 ou entay ele kel shey 7lw ou zein fech !! ou kent bdiza 7g fay

me: y33nnee me7ttaarraaa??

haya: ee ! ou btw ana ele thba6t khaled bel bnya ele yghazlha !

me: AMBAIH !!! HAYA YOU ARE MY BEST FRIEND

haya: not any more ! sorry , bye

AMBAAIIH ELE GA3D E9EER 7ELM WELA 9IJ ?? I DIRECTLY CALLED FAY

fay: aloo

me: FAY!!

fay: hala lulu shfeech??

i told her between me and haya

fay: ....

me: mashkora fay ... 12 years!! remember yala bye

fay: laa wait

i hung up ..

i cant believe it !! my life is miserable

i lost my 2 best friends ... and i have to tell my mom and dad 3an khaled

soo i went to my mom and dad's room

dad: halaa eb bnaaytee amray tedalelay

me: yba bgoulek shey

mom: shaaklchh khayeff!! 7amel?

me: ambaaaihh ymmaaa ghl6anaaa

i told them everything , about khaled , fay and haya then i cried ..

my dad hugged me tight

mom: we wee !! kel hathaa 9aar eb bentyy!!!

dad: khlaa9 3yal ana ele bakalem om 3bdallah al7een

my dad was soooo angry

mom: laa khalni anaa aklmhaa

dad: la khla9 ana bkalemha bdoun tfahem bs telgha el3irs ou kel shey ou bs

mom: okay khla9

my dad called om 3bdallah and told her what happened

me: ha sh9ar?

dad: bs khla9 kel shey okay

me: EL7MDALLAAH

after that i took a shower and slept ...


tomorrow morning i woke up and changed my clothes and headed to gust alone ..

i waited for my class to start .. 1 hour left

i saw fay and haya were laughing like nothing happened, i went to the bathroom and cried

girl: lulu?

me: hala ..

girl: shfeech are you okay?

me: eeh im fine

girl: no i know you're not .. ana adri ena fe shey bainch ou bain your friends

me: shdrach?

girl: lana entay brou7 ou ohma wya b3ath .. el3ada entaw kela wya b3ath

me: ee we're not friends anymore

girl: oh im sorry .. btw ana eb your english class , remas

me: ee okay

remas: hatha raqmi ! call me if you need anything

me: actually i do now !

remas: amraay

me: wait entay trou7en math?

remas: eee ams makntay mwjouda ! hach elhomeworks

me: mshkora wala

after class i went home

mom: ma tbeen ghada?

me: la yma klait hnak

mom: okay khla9 , bs lulu la7tha

me: hala

mom: la tnamen lana b3d shwy bwdech wyay avenues wya daloula ou 3yalha

me: laish?

mom: eb nshtrelhum mlabis ou entay b3d 7g elshalaih lana akhaf bard

me: umm okay

mom: entay etha tben g3day b9ala ensd7ay sway ay shey 3lma nkhl9 ghada

me: enshallah

i checked twitter , a new direct message from khaled .. n3am !!

khaled: ENTAY YAL WA6YAA ! MU GELTLCH MA TGOULEN 7G A7D?

me: enta shtabe bthab6? laish tbe t3ayshne eb j7eem?

khaled: ana awreech ya lulu ! ana awrech

me: NSHOOUUF

i unfollowed him ..

fakkaa!!

so i decided to check my ask.fm

i had a new question from someone called ' Wahab78L '

' hey! entay lulu alxxx your twitter @xxxx ! if yes than im your cousin wahab , accept me, ps: dont post '

i checked my follower requests and yes he is following me

he sent me a direct message

wahab: heyy lulu 3ady tgoulen 7g obouch meta btyoun shalaih please?

me: okay sure

wahab: thankyou and if you're asking why ... lana omy ou oboy ybonkum twdouni wyakum ohma ma ygdroun lana ana 3ndi class ou akhl9 el39ir chthy

me: eee okay aked eb yrthoun lana ana b3d 3ndi class bs akhl9 elmghrb bs brid mbchir

wahab: okay good bs blghehum and thanks again

me: mabaina

im not happy , not happy at all ! about khaled, haya and fay ! i still cant believe it i lost them ! 6gag khaled .. but haya? fay?

2 days later i've been losing so much weight , i wasn't eating enough, throwing up and always in bed  ...

what a miserable life jad

mom: 7abebty lulu may9er lazm taklen shey !!

me: mama mu mshtahya ..

mom: enzain goumay wyay awdech el6beeb !

me: mama maby arou7 mukan

dad: la ya lulu rou7ay el6beeb !

me: yba maby ou maly khlg !

dad: shoufay wayhch 9ayer a9far ou ma taklen wla tswen shey ! may9er chthy yala yala goumay

me: ok ..

i changed and went to the hospital

dr: khla9 e7na swenalha ta7leel ou bacher t3alaw

after 1 day we went to the hospital ..

mom: ha doctor bashir? enshala mafeha ela el3afya

dr: aah ..

 

No comments:

Post a Comment