Friday 19 October 2012

Once in a lifetime part 11

after these conversations ..

ASEEL HEARD EVERYTHING BECAUSE SHE WAS THERE ..

dana: oh hey aseel mn mta entay hne

aseel: twne yeet liar

dana: oh okay !

i woke up from my bed and went to the living room to see mom

mom: ma nemtay?

me: la ma gdart

mom: lulu tara mara7 nsafir elkhmes

me: 3yal meta

mom: elathnain

me: ekoun a7sn b3d

mom: ou b3d shwy bnrou7 eljam3ya ana wntay 3shan nshtry aghrath ou etha tbeen mlabis zyada nrou7 avenues lana hnak waaayed baarrrd hnaak e6eg thalj

me: okay elmaghrib nrou7 enshallah

mom: enshallah

i called dana and told her that im going london on monday

dana: ambaih laa im going to miss you sooooo much !!!!!

me: 3yal khl ashouffchh baachheerr

dana: okayy khlaa9 ana ashouf metaa ou waainn

me: okaay enshallah , bye

after i hung up m7mad my brother came to me

m7mad: soo yeah .. a3trif ena im going to miss you

me: adry

m7mad: shofaay 3aaadd

me: shouf 3aad

m7mad: take care haa

me: enshallah, laish ma tyee !

m7mad: magdar 3endi dawam ou 3yal ou dalal shnu kel shey 3la ras'ha enshallah?

me: enzain enzain la taklni

at 6:00 i took a quick shower , and changed my clothes
i wore my aqua blue jacket , sweatpants and uggs , my hair was straight

after we arrived to the avenues we bought alot of clothes cuz im staying for more than 3 months

then we went to jam3ya to buy food

and finally we arrived home and i went to bed ...

tomorrow morning i woke up at 11:00 ou i checked my phone, i had 3 missed calls from dana and the other one is unknown number
so i called dana

dana: 9baaa77 elfulll welyasmeeen

me: 9ba7 elkhair

dana: okkk elshaarhaaa 3laaay

me: khl9eni shtben

dana: t3alay AUM

me: laish mnu hnak?

dana: madry egoloun wa7da esmha dana tabe tshoufch

me: 9ij mnu hathy she3rfha feni

dana: LULU !!!

me: ha shnu shfeech

dana: seriously GO WASH YOUR FACE

me: OHHHHHHH TAAWWNIII ASTWW33BBB

dana: ghabeeyyaaaa

me: enzain khl albis ou ayee

i went to the bathroom and i wore what i was wearing last night

me: 9ba7 elkhair

dad: 9ba7 elnourr ha wain ray7aa

me: aum 3end dana tabe shey?

dad: etha ma 3laich amer yebay khubiz wntay b6reej

me: enshallah yala m3a elslaama

after i arrived to aum i saw dana and hugged her tight

dana: tadren fe wa7d kan hne bs gbel shahar ra7 london fe cancer

me: ehwa lail7en hnak?

dana: eee

me: ou shloun 7alta do you talk to him?

dana: la i dont know him bs ygoloun ena zein

me: oh enshallah

after hanging out with dana i arrived home to pack my things cuz we're leaving at 6am

mom: 7e6ay keeeel mlaabsch

me: okaaayy even my swimwuits?

mom: yala 3ad chubay

me: entay ou oboy jehaztaw?

mom: ee twna khla9na khu mara7 ng3ad wayed ou al7en bjhez jan6at elakel

me: okay etha tbeen shey nadeni

mom: enshallah wntay b3d

ughh i finished packing finally !!!!

 dad: lulu lebsay 3shan bnrou7 3end mama ruqaya ntghda hnak ou nsalem 3laihum

me: enshallah

i changed my clothes and after 15 minutes we arrived to mama ruqaya's house

mama ruqaya: hala walaaa blzein kellaa ya halaa

me: hala feech ymmaa -i kissed her forehead

we had lunch their the best mchbous la7aam evvvverrrr

mom: yala e7na lazm nro7

mama ruqaya: laaish tw elnaas

mom: la yuma t2khrna shwy elsa3a 6:00 al7en lazm nrid nswe shghlna

dad: ou bachir gbel la nrou7 nmir 3laich yuma

mama ruqaya: enshallah , allah y7afthkum deer balkum 3la nafskum ou luluu kh9o9an

dad: enshallahh men 3yoounnaah

we arrived home
me and mom started to re-pack our things to check
it was 10:00 and we all went to bed because we have to wake up at 4:30 ... </3

m7mad: luuluuu
lulwaaa
laaliiii
LULUWO GOUMAY OU THUWAL

me: uffff shttabe

m7mad: yala gomay elsa3a 4:00 lebsay ghslay sway shey 3shan btrou7on 3nd mama ruqaya ou b3dain ma6ar

me: enshallah, wnta?

m7mad: la ana magdar aye

me: enzain

we packed our things and putted them in the car and we arrived to mama ruqaya

mama ruqaya: trou7on ou trdoun blslama 7baaybee

mom: allah ysalmch yumaa

mama ruqaya: ou derbaalkum 3la nfskumm ,  lulu yuma hach hatha quran ou ad3ya egray hnak

me: enshallah yma mshkoura walla allah ykhalech lina

mam ruqaya: yala rou7aw ela7en la tt2khroun

mom: enshallah tamren 3la shey yma?

mama ruqaya: slaamtkum

dad: yala m3a elslama

we went to the airport and arrived there at 4:45
finally it was 6:00 and we got in our plane

 

1 comment: